Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 8 August 2010

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE


Good morning all my blogging friends.
Time for another challenge from
CD SUNDAY

Our chosen theme this week is:
MUSIC & MOVEMENT

For my card this week I chose to make a 'Springy Card' as this fits the challenge of Movement.
I covered the base card with fabulous Music paper from CRAFTY INDIVIDUALS - the range being Background Papers Book 1
I love the different tones of this paper and along with lots of Music Notes it also has a couple of songs running through the music.

My beautiful topper shows two people dancing 'The Gavotte' - this is from JOANNA SHEEN'S CD - The ATC Assistant.
As there are so many beautiful images on this CD it is worth having it in your Craft Stash.
I printed the topper onto Pearlescent Card, trimmed the edges with fancy scissors before adding 'Lettuce' Distress Inks.
The flower is from my stash with a tiny Brad attached to the centre.

I have enjoyed making this type of card for a change.

Do pop over to see all the gorgeous cards our DT's have made for this week.

We would love to see you joining in with us, our rules are simple, a small piece of backing paper or a topper from a CD is all we require. Please mention the CD you use when linking back to our blog.

We are thrilled that so many of you joined in last week, it was super to see all your creations.

Keep watching this space as we have something exciting happening, starting in September.

3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Christine I love the easel.xxx

pinky said...

Hi Christine, thanks for becomming a follower of my blog! Loving your card, haven't tryed a springy card so you have definitely inspired me. And guess what you have a new follower now too lol. Only came across the cd challenge recently and am really enjoying it. Hugs
Pinky

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous card Christine. Love it.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx