Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Friday 30 July 2010

Forum Card Swap



Over on the Rainbow's Forum we have a monthly CARD SWAP and the card above

is the card I made for my 'Swap' partner, Doreen.

I know it is safe to post it on here as she has told me that it has been received.

I have just started to collect 'Sweet Pea' stamps and this lovely stamp is called

BLACK BUTTERFLY

It is the first time of using these stamps and I admit to being a little nervous where colouring is involved. I used Promarkers in various colours before matting her onto a lovely backing paper from Craftwork Cards. I have had this pad for some time and only came across it when I was tidying my craft room.

I added glitter onto her dress and wings for a little bling.

I have several more to play with and I guess practice makes perfect where my colouring is concerned.

1 comment:

craftychris said...

wow beautifulm stamps and beautiful card

chris xx