Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 6 June 2010

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE NO 8

Good morning to my crafting friends, Sunday is here again which means another challenge over at CD SUNDAY
The theme for this weeks challenge is
GIRL POWER and here is my DT card for this week



We hope you will join in with us this week and look forward to seeing your interpretation of the theme.

I covered my 5 x 7 card with gorgeous backing papers from the Glitter & Glitz Magic Moments CD

My image is a Digi Stamp from BUGABOO STAMPS which I found whilst searching the net. Do take a look at Jodie's shop, it is well worth a visit.
I used Promarkers to colour my 'Shopaholic' Lady and layered her onto a contrasting backing paper from the same CD.
The sentiment is part of the design set and I think it is very apt and made me smile.
Flowers & Ric Rac Ribbon complete my card.

Do pop over to see the lovely creations from our DT's this week.
We hope you will join in with us and look forward to commenting on your blogs.

4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Christine.I love the image a real fun card.xxx

Beryl said...

I love that image and that sentiment - I really must pop over to Bugaboo. Great card Christine.
Beryl xx

Chrissie said...

What a great image Christine and that sentiment is perfect with it (sounds a bit like me!)
Thank so much for your supportive comments on my blog.
lol Chrissie xx

Doreen said...

Me again Christine.I have left an award on my blog that I would love you to accept.xxx