Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Wednesday 12 May 2010

Rainbow Lady's Challenge 102



Here is my card for Cynthia

Her challenge this week is
Your Own Choice With a Twist
Make your own backgrounds, no printed papers allowed.

I decided to incorprate a card which I had put through my Cuttlebug using the Paisely Embossing Folder to which I added a background of Wallpaper which I stained with Starburst Stains.
My butterfly was also made from wallpaper, cut out with a butterfly die and embossed.
My little sentiment - Just For You was a Free Bentley Bear Stamp from Cardmaking & Papercraft this month.

I hope this meets the criteria Cynthia set.

3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Christine it just shows what can be done,with no DPs.xxx

Claire said...

Such a gorgeous card Christine, I'd never have believed that was wallpaper - it looks amazing
Claire xx

Rainbow Lady said...

wow Christine this is wonderful. Love the background and would not have known wallpaper either. First class creation here well done you and thanks for playing Love Cynthia x