Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Friday 5 February 2010

NEW AWARD



I have received this award from my Rainbow's Friend, Tess
Tess is fairly new to blogland has produced some gorgeous work so pop over to take a look.

Rules:
Copy & Paste the Award on my Blog.
List who gave the award and link back to their blog.
List 10 things that make you happy(in no particular order)
Pass the award onto your blogging friends and visit their blogs to let them know


10 Things that make me Happy

My Husband
Families on both sides
Crafting
Cyber Friends
Caravan Holidays
Walking
Sunshine
Shopping
My MX5 Car
Dining Out

I am passing this award onto Ann as she has helped me with my blog and has some inspiring Digi Images available for download, do take a look
AND
Wanda
for her beautiful work and a joy to visit her blog.
AND
Lorraine
as she persuaded me to start blogging just over a year ago. Take a look at her blog as she has fab cards on there and is also a DT for many challenges.

I am honoured to receive this award from Tess, thankyou my friend

2 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Thank you Christine - I'll put this on my blog asap. I'm flattered that you thought of me.
Ann x

SDCrafts said...

HI Christine - do you realise your blog title is coming up as a dot? I've renamed it for my blog list.