Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Wednesday 6 January 2010

THE STAMPMAN BLOG HOP WINNERS

The hostess team from Jill's are delighted to announce the winners of the Candy offered by each of us.

H – Jill - Selection of Moonglow products - JulyeB



N - Janet - Choice of one of the new 3 Kay Carley DVDs - Charlotte



Y – Debbie - A choice of a Aspects of Design Stamp Sheet - Susan



T – Michelle - 400 assorted round brads - Helen



O – Vix - Selection of Moonglow products - Cheryl



Y – Tracey - A choice of a Aspects of Design Stamp Sheet - Stamping Sue



O – Avril - 400 assorted round brads - Wilma



U – Kay - Choice of one of the new 3 Kay Carley DVDs - Shairon



A –Teri - A choice of a Aspects of Design Stamp Sheet - Laura



N – Emma - Selection of Moonglow products - Ginger



D – Lisa - 400 assorted round brads - Zoechaos



Y – Sarah - A choice of a Aspects of Design Stamp Sheet - Sid



O – Christine - Choice of one of the new 3 Kay Carley DVDs - Brenda



U – Lynne - 400 assorted round brads - Julie Riley



R – PatR - Selection of Moonglow products - Lynne in NI



S - Lyn (blackdragon) - A choice of a Aspects of Design Stamp Sheet - Sally H

I am sure you agree that these are fantastic prizes donated by Jill and I am sure you will enjoy using them
Thanks so much for taking part, for me this was a first and I would lke to thank you all for leaving such lovely comments on my blog.
I have never had so many comments, all that remains is for me to wish you all
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS.
I hope that you will continue to support all of us and I look forward to visiting you all throughout the year to see what you are up.

Please pop over to Jill's blog where you will see a link for you to choose your prize

Christine xx

No comments: