Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 3 January 2010

12 more hours to take part in The Stampman Blog Hop

A little reminder that you have just less than 12 hours left to take part in The Stampman Blog Hop.
Pop over to Jill's to take part.
Great prizes and super blogs to visit along the way.
I am thrilled to have been part of this blog hop and to see all your creations, some of which are near to my home.
Huge thanks to Jill for making this possible

1 comment:

Lynne K said...

Hi Christine,

Happy New Year to you too, and thanks very much for your lovely comments. The blog hop has been great hasn't it? I've just finished the jigsaw, so should be able to get back to some crafting very soon! Looking forward to following your blog in 2010. Lynne xx