Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Wednesday 30 September 2009

Just discovered new Blog and Online Shop

I would like to share with you a new Online Shop and Blog.

Shop link is http://www.inkylicious.co.uk and
Blog link is http://just-add-love.blogspot.com

I discovered Deby after searching via Google for Nestablitie Labels and visiting her Ebay Shop.
Service is excellent, 24 hour turnaround with FREE P&P over £15.
Deby's blog is a joy to read, especially if you are a fan of Glenda Waterwoth
Do pop over and visit both the shop and blog, you won't be disapointed.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hey there, Christine! Thanks so much for your sweet email and your lovely post here on your blog. I have missed my bloggy friends and hope you are doing well!! Your cards are beautiful!

Debbie Dolphin said...

hi Christine
Ive had you on the TOP of my to do list all week and im still catching up with it.im sooo behind with blogging etc.
I think we missed each other last saturday by seconds.In fact i think i saw you as i only passed 2 cars on the way in.If only i hadnt of washed my hubbies car beforehand i would of met you,but it was soo filthy i was embarrassed by it!!!lol I would of loved to of met you.anyway i hope you enjoyed your day.The demo i saw was good so im sure you did.
Also thankyou for all your lovely comments you always leave.
I hope you enjoyed your stay at bolton abbey.Its such a lovely place and where my hubby was from, so we were very lucky to get married at the priory.Its just a very special place to us and the kids just love it.I think they have been every sunday since they were born!!
Hope you come back next year and i will make sure i am there next time.xx
Debbie xxxx