Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 30 August 2009

SO EXCITED - I HAVE WON A PRIZE

I am so excited to learn that I am a lucky winner of 'SWAG' over at Bethanne's Blog.
Bethanne has been away for the summer and I have missed her postings, she is a lovely lady who designs Blogs & Banners so do pop over and pay her a visit.
I left a comment to say how much she was missed and along with 3 other lucky peeps my name was picked by her eldest son to win a prize.
This is only the 2nd time I have been lucky enough to win anything and this is extra special as it is coming all the way from Michigan - USA.
I will post to let you know what I receive

2 comments:

lisa said...

Well Done Christine. It's so exciting wining something isn't it. Can't wait to see what your prize is.

Lisax

AliMayes said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see what you get!!
Ali xx