Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 12 July 2009

Diane's New Venture

This post is to let you all know that my friend DIANE is starting a new venture.
This is what she has to say:

I am frequently being asked if I know anywhere better than Ebay to sell handmade items, and I have to admit that I have never been able to recommend anywhere. So I thought we could try doing it on my site. We have started an online club which will allow you to do just that – your handmade items only – not the old coffee maker that you no longer need! Email me at diane@dianescraftysupplies.com to register your interest and receive details on how it will work. kind regardsDianeDiane's Crafty Supplies

Do take a look at Diane's online shop, it is stocked with up to date products and when you register you will receive regular emails from her, advising bargains and special discounts for members only.
Diane's online club starts tomorrow, 13th July, so don't delay, register your interest.

No comments: