Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Monday 2 February 2009

More Cuties - Hedge Delivery



Today I have been playing with my new Penny Black Stamps that my lovely friend Lorraine sent me as presents. This one is titled - Hedge Delivery and he is so cute. I stamped onto Hammer Card using Stone Grey Stazon,coloured my image with Watercolour Pencils before doing a matt onto Mirri Card, this was then attached onto Papermania Creative Tones Paper - Antique Cream collection and I added two Prima Flowers as a finishing touch.

I love these cute stamps and I am so pleased that Lorraine introduced them to me.

Please leave your comments, good or bad

Christine

4 comments:

craftychris said...

such a cute card ,love it xx

coldwaters2 said...

I missed this one you are to quick for me you just have to enter the cutie challenges your cards are so professional looking I love it I thought I was good but you are soooo much better. I will reiterate what I said in my previous comment you and the cuties suit each other, more, more, more please.
Lorraine xxxx

Beryl said...

They are lovely stamps. I haven't got any at all (yet). Love everything about this card.
Beryl xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous card Christine - especially so stamping onto hammer card

Ann x