Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Tuesday 17 February 2009

Harlequin Rose with Ranger Inks



My 2nd card started off with a piece of Glossy Card which I had brayered using Adirondack Ink - Oregano. I then stamped the image from my Harlequin Rose Themeplate using Black Stazon. As I was pleased with the effect, I decided not to colour the image but to highlight the edges by sponging with Ranger Ink - Tattered Rose. This was mounted onto my 5x5 card blank which I had previously colour washed using Peeled Paint by Ranger. To complete the black theme, I wrapped black organza ribbon around the card.

5 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

I absolutely love how you've done this Christine. It's elegant and shows this beautiful stamp off to perfection
Ann x

AliMayes said...

That's a beautiful card Christine. I love it!
Ali xx

coldwaters2 said...

Christine this is so gorgeous using all those techniques, I love it very elegant.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Beryl K said...

Stunning Christine, I love it
Beryl x

Julie Smith said...

Very classy card Christine, really nice