Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 21 December 2008

Sunday 21st December My Parchment Craft Work

At last and huge thanks to my friend Lorraine for posting on her Blog instructions as to how to share a Slideshow.
I hope you like what I have done ans would appreciate your comments.
Today I have finished the last few Christmas Cards for Family, I will take some photos and share them with you on here.
Looking forward to Christmas although we are not doing anything to strenous.
My Sister and Family have invited us for Christmas Day and we are looking forward to sharing time with them.
We also have a Family Wedding on Monday 29th so a good reason to be cheerful.

Christine

1 comment:

Rosietoes said...

A huge well done Christine. You have made an impressive start to your blog. I love looking at parchment craft but have not the patience required to produce such stunning work myself. Thank you so much for listing my blog among your favourites - I am really chuffed!
May I also wish you and your family the joy of the season and a happy and peaceful New Year. :)